Worldwide Market Potential
The application of the
MPS system’s suitability for the waterproofing
of subterranean portions of buildings and structures
and/or control of humidity within buildings
is global. Wherever there are buildings or other
structures in locations with high rainfall,
reclaimed land or unstable soil there is likely
to be a need for prevention or control of the
ingress of water.
Typical applications for which
the existing MPS system technology provides
a solution include:
- Subterranean basements of buildings - waterproofing
- Underground railway stations - waterproofing,
de-humidification and soil stabilisation.
- Rail, vehicle and pedestrian tunnels - waterproofing
- Bridges - de-watering and soil stabilisation.
- Embankments - de-watering and soil stabilisation.
- Retained earth structures - dewatering and
- High humidity buildings - de-humidification
and elimination of rising damp